Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Origami Owl Designer!















Let's have a party! Hi I am Layne and I am an Origami Owl Designer. Living lockets are the new "IT" thing this year! They are cute, fun, and stylish. You can customize your own necklace simply by picking your Chain, Locket, Charms, Plates, Dangles, and Tags! Design your necklace and tell your story. Did a friend just have a baby?? PERFECT with Origami Owl you can create a cute locket with the baby's birthstone, initial, a pink buggy and much much more! You can either host a party or order online! Contact me, Layne DeGraaf and I can get things going for you! Also, there are perks to being a hostess! You can E-mail me with questions at Layne012@gmail.com or go to www.layne.origamiowl.com to place your own order! Hope to hear from you soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment