Monday, January 28, 2013

3 Parties, 1 weekend!! HOOT HOOT!

When it rains it pours! Well I was pushing for parties and by gosh I got um! I am so thrilled to be throwing 3 parties on the 7th, 8th, and 9th of February!! It's going to be such a crazy weekend but so much fun! I am ordering as much inventory as I possibly can! I will have at least one of each locket and chain for demos so everyone can see them. I probably should order some more charms too. I am not sure on how many people each host is expecting so this could be kinda crazy! I am SO up for the challenge though! I have my display ready and my order forms set! Bring on February!! Just in the nick of time for Valentines Day and my Birthday!! What a great gift 3 parties! If anyone else wants to host a party sometime soon let me know! I'd be happy to do it. Hope you are having a wonderful Monday!

Layne

www.layne.origamiowl.com
Layne012@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment