Friday, January 25, 2013

Organizing!

Well this Origami Owl stuff is A LOT of work! Wow! I have been going to all sorts of hobby stores looking for owl stuff, buying spray paint to match my colors, finding things to hang necklaces from, and finding the right color table cloth for my display. I went online today and ordered some more charms, necklaces and dangles for my next 3 (THREE!!!!) parties in the beginning of February. I am so excited I can hardly wait!!! Its going to be a busy first week in February for me but I am OK with that!! I am in the process of buying a house right now and every extra little bit of income helps!! I am trying to get my "business" folder all ready for my big days to come so I have been spending every minute of free time organizing the crap out of my "Origami" life! It's so much fun though! My cousin Shannon is now a "designer" as well and I can't wait for her to get her first order in! We check everyday to see how the folks in Chicago are doing on getting in those orders! Anyways time for bed! Long day tomorrow! Don't forget to get online and place your order at: www.layne.origamiowl.com Thanks!!!

HOOT HOOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment