Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Big Week

My BIG week is here!! I am so thrilled to be throwing my first 2 Origami Owl parties this week!! I have practiced my set up and made sure that my Square Reader is working. All I need now are the guests and some adorable lockets and charms on display and I will be set! I am sure no matter how the turn out goes that I will be thrilled just to have made it through my first party. I just want to be able to be confident in my ability to sell such a wonderful product that will hopefully mean so much to whoever creates it and whomever they might create it for.  I hope everyone who goes home with one can spread the word of Origami Owl to their friends and family. I am also hoping that with these parties I can also find some others to host a party for their friends as well.

www.layne.origamiowl.com
layne012@gmail.com

Layne

No comments:

Post a Comment